We treat patients through evidence-based practices and collaborative care. Northpoint Colorado offers a safe environment for people to heal from behavioral health issues, substance use disorders, and co-occurring conditions involving both.
Some programs that differentiate Northpoint Colorado include:
- Acudetox, which is an acupuncture protocol focused on five key pressure areas to decrease withdrawal discomfort. Acudetox is easily given in group settings with five needle treatments lasting 30-45 minutes and targeting specific locations on the ear. This non-verbal, drug-free, holistic treatment reduces cravings and stress release, making it well-received in the addiction treatment field.
- Dietician-led groups to educate about the nutrition’s role with sobriety
Whether you’re looking for help for yourself, a loved one, or apatient, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re here for you.
Medical Detox and Rehab: Inpatient, Partial Hospitalization, and Outpatient Care
Follow-up occurs with PHP and IOP for varying lengths of time, where the patient will continue to attend rehab programs, generally five days per week for PHP and three days each week for IOP. Patients can attend from a sober-living home or their own home, depending on their situation.
We All Have a Unique Story
Rehab Program Highlights
Some of our unique offerings include
- Medication-assisted detox and Vivitrol® services provided
- Evidence-based treatment philosophy
- A safe, therapeutic environment
- Highly qualified, licensed clinical staff
- A strong reputation for clinical excellence and healthcare quality
- A modern, 64-bed, private room, inpatient facility with state-of-the-art medical technology
- On-site kitchen, cafeteria, and two gyms with access to fitness and yoga programs
- Strong alumni community with local events and online social media groups
Our inpatient detox and rehab program includes some essential services like:
- The root causes of your substance use
- How to manage cravings that cause relapse
- Retrain your brain to function normally without the drugs
Patients will enjoy private rooms and be able to take advantage of the multiple gym spaces provided with fitness and yoga programs.
Find Sobriety Through Addiction Treatment at Northpoint Colorado
We are here to help. Contact us today and get the answers you need to start your journey to recovery!
- Discuss treatment options
- Get help for a loved one
- Verify insurance coverage
- Start the admissions process
Send a Message
Fill out this form and we'll respond to your message within 12 hours